- Explore the proud city of Boston - learn about its past and present. Follow the Freedom Trail.
- Explore quaint New England towns - complete with a spectacular harbor view of the ocean or with a charming covered bridge spanning a mountain stream.
- Experience life as an early colonial settler at the living history museums of Old Sturbridge Village and Mystic Seaport.
- Marvel at an intimate view of the rugged Atlantic coastline from aboard a Portsmouth Harbor Cruise.
- Dine at the award-winning restaurant at
Sawmill Farm in Vermont, where diners flock from far and wide to enjoy a superb meal.
- Wander on the rocky beaches of Maine and discover the charm of the dazzling white Portland lighthouse set against the azure blue sky and sea.
- Stay in a majestic, historic Country Inn - once inhabited by a sea captain and his family.
- Enjoy touring the magnificent homes of legendary
Newport. Spend an afternoon boating, sailing, or fishing.
- Visit the lovely peninsula of Cape Cod - everyone's idea of the perfect vacation getaway.
- Be overwhelmed by a spectacular sunrise over Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park.
- Feast on a delicious "Lobster Dinner" at one of the local "lobster pounds" on Mount Desert Island.
- Tour the magnificent White Mountains, travel by aerial tram to the top of Cannon Mountain, and drive one of the most scenic highways in America the Kancamagus.
- Relish the shopping opportunities throughout New England, in particular the "factory outlet shopping" in North Conway, New Hampshire.
Click here for a sample route